Monday, January 10, 2011

Prints Charming

I was lucky enough to live in Australia for 2 years. While I was there I was even luckier to get to visit the Prints Charming Studio 2 times! On my first visit, I got to dig through their scrap/reject bin and found all the great fabrics that make the top of this quilt. I finally finished it this weekend. I am loving the colors. For anyone who hasn't heard of Prints Charming, they are a great duo who design a fabric line and do it all through screen printing themselves in their Sydney studio. And they even have a class to teach you screen printing, which I took and maybe someday I will finish the quilt from that fun day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you haven't been swamped with great comments on your quilt top....It looks divine....nice and happy looking with all the great colours in it. Great work, can't wait to see it finished. Off to sign up to follow you now! Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty....

    And I particularly love the model presenting the quilt in the first picture! Beautiful Shelby ...

    ReplyDelete